Happy July! These past months have been crazy – for everyone. The world is on standby, and inspiration has been lacking on my side. I’ve started multiple reviews but I haven’t been able to complete any of them 🧐 creativity has left the room – unfortunately.
I’ve been enjoying reading, music and watching movies and TV shows. There is nothing better than The Closer, CSI: Las Vegas, and childhood movies to make it all better.
June favorite TV Show/Movies:
- Midnight Runners (Korean Movie) – wow, talk about suspense, comedy, and bromance!
- EXIT (Korean Movie) – funny, thrilling, and family-oriented which I love.
- Howl’s Moving Castle (Japanese Movie) – MAGIC, that’s all, oh! and LOVE /cough plus Howl is fantastic/
- Princess Mononoke (Japanese Movie) – a bit bloody for my taste and the gore is a bit too much sometimes but the plot is brilliant and so is the execution.
- Storks – cool, cool, cool – and funny, so damn funny.
- Knives Out – talk about a plot twist!
- The Closer (TV Show): witty, good, episode-turner, must know what is next and brilliant.
- CSI: Las Vegas (TV Show): unbelievable good, Grissom is a cinnamon roll.
Music: I have been on all K-Pop music this past month (for the past eleven years really)
- Sunmi – Pporappippam
- Super Junior’s Zhoumi ft Ryeowook – Starry Night (has been on repeat)
- Seventeen – Left & Right
- Super Junior KRY – When We Were Us
- Weeekly – Tag Me (@Me)
Books: 13 in total
- THE VERY BEST OF JUNE: Spring Strings by Lily Morton
- THE VERY, VERY, VERY BAD: Up For Heir by Stella Starling
- THE UNEXPECTED: Becoming by Michelle Obama
- THE LOVABLE: Say You’ll Be Nine by Lucy Lennox
TBC: Books I started in June but haven’t finished.
- The Son (physical book) by Jo Nesbo
- Hideaway (audiobook) by Nora Roberts