Hellos, lovelies! 🧐 I hope you’re all having a fantastic Sunday ~ For the past weeks I’ve been so excited about blogging, I think what I enjoy the most is not only writing about books but creating art (which is something I didn’t see myself doing until now).
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Now, for this weekly meme: as the small description says, this is a post regarding what we did last week and what is coming next week! I will mix it a bit and try to include not only bookish news, but tv showed and movies I watched and loved, and interesting videos I watched on Youtube.
Last week on the blog:
- Review: After Felix by Lily Morton
- Review: Mini-reviews of all books read in July
- Recap: What I loved during the month of July
I feel extremely proud because I posted 3 times which never happens. I’ve been loving blogging, checking what other people are posting and commenting!
Next week (tentative posts):
- Top 7 (more or less, still thinking) auto-buy authors
- Let’s Talk Bookish: Do You Use an Online Persona for Book Blogging?
- Books in my Wishlist
I love watching YouTube videos (because we all know one video and you’re sucked into a hole). This past week I watched 5 incredible videos that I would recommend to anyone.
Books I’m currently reading/listening to:
- I’m currently reading 2 books: Common Goal by Rachel Reid and Love Him Steady by E.M. Lindsey.
- Currently listening to the audiobook of The Boy from the Woods by Harlan Coben (currently at chapter 29, only 3 hours and 23 minutes to finish but is taking me forever!!!)