Hellos, lovelies! 🧐 I hope you’re all having a fantastic Sunday ~ For the past weeks I’ve been so exciting about blogging, I think what I enjoy the most is not only writing about books but creating art (which is something I didn’t see myself doing until now).
Now, for this weekly meme: as per the small description says, this is a post regarding what we did last week and what is coming next week! I will mix it a bit and try to include not only bookish news, but tv showed and movies I watched and loved, and interesting videos I watched on Youtube.
Last week on the blog:
- Review: After Felix by Lily Morton
- Review: Mini-reviews of all books read in July
- Recap: What I loved during the month of July
I feel extremely proud because I posted 3 times which never happens. I’ve been loving blogging, checking what other people are posting and commenting!
Next week (tentative posts):
- Top 7 (more or less, still thinking) auto-buy authors
- Let’s Talk Bookish: Do You Use an Online Persona for Book Blogging?
- Books in my Wishlist
I love watching YouTube videos (because we all know one video and you’re sucked into a hole). This past week I watched 5 incredible videos that I would recommend anyone.
Books I’m currently reading/listening to:
- I’m currently reading 2 books: Common Goal by Rachel Reid and Love Him Steady by E.M. Lindsey.
- Currently listening to the audiobook of: The Boy from the Woods by Harlan Coben (currently at chapter 29, only 3 hours and 23 minutes to finish but is taking me forever!!!)