Hello, lovelies!🦄 last day of January, the first month in 2021 is over. So, I thought it was a good time to just write down some goals I have for this year.
- Goodreads: read 50 books
- Read at least 25 of the books I already own
- Read short books
- Read 10 classics
I want to keep my reading goals light. As I have mentioned before, I’m a mood-reader, sometimes I plan on reading some books but then I won’t end up reading them. My main goal of this year is to read at least 25 books I already own. Instead of getting more new books, I want to read those I already own. I have books I’ve owned for more than 4-5 years sitting around getting dust. Books don’t deserve that ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Definitively blog more often – I think this is a goal every blogger has on their list ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ I want to aim for at least 3-4 times a week, even if they are fun booktags or memes. It doesn’t need to be anything crazy, just be more active.
- Write more reviews – even if they are short ones.
- Do more bookish discussions
- Engage more with the community, I haven’t been blogging for a long time but I have noticed this community is very nice, so I want to be more active.
- Reach 500 followers for this 2021 – hopefully ~(˘▾˘~)
Those are my goals for this 2021, mostly, I just want to have fun and read~ Take breaks when I’m in a slump, re-read old favorites and maybe find some new gems 💎