Dear authors/publishers, fellow bloggers, and readers,
- I review books because I like to do so, some of my views may not be the same ones as yours but I write all my reviews with honesty.
- Most – if not all – of the books reviewed here are copies I own and bought with my own money.
- If a review is an ARC (most of the time from NETGALLEY) I will place a disclaimer at the end of the review stating this book was received for free but this will not affect or influence my thoughts on the book.
- All reviews are mine and a reflection of my thoughts.
- If I’m contacted to read and review a specific book I will only accept if the book is something I know I will be reading. I will provide a review by the date specified by the author/publisher/person.
- This blog does not advice anything that may impact health [mentally, physically, emotionally]. I’m not a professional, this is a blog where I express my love for different things such as: books, TV shows, movies, music, etc.
Genres I read;
- Paranormal & Regency Romance
- Thriller and/or Suspense
- Adult Romances
I prefer e-books unless specified otherwise.
All thoughts and words in this blog are mine and mine alone. If you don’t agree with something please move on.